Scientific Papers publications
1. Odontoid Metastasts ; a potential lethal complication.
F. Ryan, C.Mukundan, DD Shukla, RL Barrington
J Orthop Traumatol. 2009 December; 10(4): 199–201.
2 A Case of relapsing Salmonella Ostemyelitis in a Thalassaemia trait patient.
F.Rayan, C. Mukundan, D D Shukla
J Orthopaedics and Traumatology . 2009 March; 10(1): 31–33.
3. Clinical , Arthroscopic and MRI Correlation in diagnosis of Acute meniscal and ACL knee injuries. – D Shukla, S. Bhonsle
International Orthopaedics. February 2008 ( On line published followed by journal )
Prospective Study of 153 cases looking at best and appropriate method to identify accuracy of diagnosis, positive and negative predictive value, specificity and sensitivity of each of these methods.
4. Allograft bone substitutes in acute proximal tibial fracture management in elderly Patients. - D Shukla, M.Bansal
Injury : February 2008 ( On line published followed by Journal )
Prospective study of comminuted proximal tibial fractures in elderly patients using allograft bone substitute with internal fixation , avoiding surgery of obtaining bone graft.
5. Periprosthetic Femur Fractures in Octogenarians : Are plating system The Answer ?
Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery, 2007, Volume 4 , Number 2
6. Management of Peri Prosthetic Femur fractures. What works?
D.D. Shukla, F.Ryan, C.Mukundan
Injury Extra, Volume 38, Issue 1, January 2007, Page 27-28
7. Corrosion of Cemented Titanium Femoral Stems :
S.Thomas, D.D. Shukla, P.D. Latham
8. Outcome of Intra articular fractures of Distal Humerus in Adults.
Mr. D.D. Shukla
Publication as a full article :
Proceedings of 6th European Congress of Trauma and Emergency Surgery
ISI Publications, Philadelphia, USA.
9. Bilateral Spontaneous ruptures of Achilles Tendon Secondary to Limb Ischemic.
Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery, USA. September 2002,Vol. 41, Number 5, 328-329
10. Intra-capsular Fracture Neck of Femur : Can we fix it better ? Bio Geometric Study.
Abstract to be published in JBJS ( Br )
Paper Presentation at BOA ( British Orthopaedic Association ) Annual conference in Birmingham, September 2005.